Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as “Executive/Senior Executive (Legal)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Provide full administrative support to the department
- Assist to categorise legal obligations and ensure the business units’ compliance with those obligations
- Set-up and maintain digital filing system for all legal documents
- Assist in the drafting and preparation of legal documents
- Monitor and arrange for execution of documents, taking into account the authorised signatory and delegation of authority.
- Manage calendar, coordinate and set-up meetings, preparation of presentation materials, minutes taking
- Coordinate and follow-up with stakeholders on required inputs / documents on legal matters , including timeline, action plans and related
- Diploma / Degree in Law/ Management /Business Studies, or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills for MS Office and be tech savvy to handle other applications / software as and when they are utilised.
- An independent worker.
- Meticulous, analytical and solutions-oriented.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19836. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055