Main objective of driving product yield to meet/surpass yield guidance figures committed.
- Yield Reporting
- Provide daily, weekly, monthly yield reports with detailed yield loss paretos
- Daily Yield and Product capability monitoring
- Daily yield loss and product capability analysis. In the event of degradation from baseline capability, failure modes/patterns must be indentified immediately. Associated process stages/tools must be triggered for enhance monitoring, intervention or shut down.
- Refresh Product Capability Mgmt
- Correlate Yield and Product Capability against Final Refresh Product Capability. Establish practical in-line control limits to ensure right level of Final Refresh product capability without causing unnecessary output loss.
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Material Science) or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Smart Cut and Refresh Process basics. JMP application and JSL programming. Statistical Yield Analysis skills and techniques
- Experience in RDA advantageous
- Strong communications and great team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671