► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 8am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Teban Garden
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East mrt
- Orders Scheduling – Develop and drive Operation & Purchasing team to ensure the availability of goods and schedule for integration planning to meet Customer Orders CRD.
- Analysis Planning - Analyze historical sales trend vs PSI forecast from selling units and develop build plans for capacity utilization, resource planning and material readiness.
- Database Management - maintain and update SAP database for new projects,
- KPI management - manage customer request dates to prevent past due and to meet on-time delivery,
- Inventory management – plan and drive inventory & turns to meet Plant Targets.
- Develop, implement, and refine processes for ensuring control of all inventory at the facility.
- Perform weekly cycle counts / plant wide annual Physical Inventory Count and reconciliation. Lead investigations to determine root cause and action items associated with variances.
- Work with stake holders and finance to ensure the organization has an effective process to manage inventory and reduce variances.
- Develop and report on key performance indicators to drive continuous improvement of inventory controls.
- Manage product life cycle, Phase in phase out.
- Manage write-off, excess and obsolescence (E&O).
- Manage the build plan for rework of goodwill from global sales unit that will be subsequently re-sell to the markets.
- Danaher Business System (DBS) management - 5s, daily management at Gemba, Kaizen events, transactional process improvement (TPI), Problem solving Process (PSP).
- Manage Production work order release
- 8 years of relevant Planning/Inventory Management experience with degree in SCM/Engineering.
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3 preferably MM, SD and PP modules.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Words, Excel, Power point, Power Bi),
- Experience in supply chain related activities e.g. production planning, inventory control and analysis and forecasting is essential,
- Able to interact effectively with all level of staffs, both locally and overseas,
- Multi-tasking and strong ownership,
- Systematic in problem solving approach,
- Knowledge in Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics,
- Experience in successful implementation of supply chain process improvement, and
- Must be a people manager.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19846
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138