Reporting to Managing Director, the incumbent will be in-charge of all human resource and general administrative functions in the company and the associated companies.
- Formulate and administration of company HR policies in compliance to the prevailing government laws, rules and regulations.
- Support the management team for recruitment and subsequent staff employment matters.
- Prepare monthly payroll and payroll related matters including claims.
- Implementation and administration of staff welfare systems, which include leave administration, medical benefits, group insurance, staff claims etc.
- Work Pass processing and related matters.
- Keep records of staff training and training plans.
- Administer the annual staff performance appraisal exercise and compensation review, including annual salary adjustment and variable bonus.
- All the general administrative works and supports, including but not limited to reception duties, mail collection, office maintenance and etc.
- Ad-hoc projects and other job duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or Business Studies (or equivalent). Preferably with post graduate studies in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in HR related functions in ICT industries.
- Good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Matured, able to work with minimum supervision, good interpersonal skills, meticulous, endeavours to get things completed and a positive working attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19846
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766