► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 8am – 5.30pm (Mon – Fri)
► Working Location: Teban Garden
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East mrt
► 6 months contract
- Involved in various coordination to ensure the positive new hires experience and gathering the necessary documents for seamless transition to new hire onboarding process
- Partner with the business units to be responsible for the full-cycle of talent acquisition activities includes sourcing, screening, selecting, shortlisting and onboarding etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders in understanding and clarifying talent needs and expectations, as well as formulating effective recruitment strategies
- Enhance hiring experience through the use of technology and explore potential opportunities for digitalisation
- Leverage data analytics and use of HR dashboard to determine the most effective source for candidate pool, resume screening through structured interview data to gather feedback and support the hiring decision
- Prepare and analyse recruiting reports to ensure that recruiting metrics such as Time-To-Fill is maintained within the target
- Coordinate onboarding for new hires
- Comply and adhere to the regulatory and company Quality and EHS requirements
- Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience working in direct labour recruitment.
- Candidates from recruitment agencies are welcome to apply
- Demonstrated experience in managing hiring managers and stakeholders’ expectations
- Working knowledge on local employment laws and regulations
- Experience in ATS (e.g., Workday) will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to commit 6 months' contract
- Strong in blue collar recruitment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19856
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138