This position is required to support multiple APAC countries for broad range of employment/labor-related legal matters. Attorney will be primary employment law attorney in APAC, reporting to US HQ.
- Handle all types of employment law counseling in APAC countries for a Fortune 500 multi-national high-tech company with offices in APAC countries, the United States, and globally.
- Manage litigation and dispute resolution matters.
- Oversee internal investigations, working closely with internal investigators, HR, and senior management.
- Develop employment-related training programs and deliver trainings to employees in large and small group settings.
- Manage outside counsel and budgets.
- Manage projects related to employment/HR issues and data privacy, and other special projects as needs arise.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of employment/labor law experience, preferably with minimum of 4 years of in-house experience with a multi-national company and 4 years of private practice in reputable law firm.
- Must be licensed and in good standing as an attorney in home country.
- Willing to travel (~25% within APAC & US).
- Experience with international as well as domestic employment laws is strongly preferred.
- Possess knowledge of at least one APAC country employment/labor laws, familiarity with U.S. employment laws is an advantage.
- Experienced with multi-national technology and/or manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Possess strong analytical and communication skills, and demonstrated ability to work effectively with coworkers in different departments and locations
- Possess excellent English language skills, both verbal and written, as well as fluency in at least one local APAC language.
- Able to work in a cross-functional, matrixed, team-oriented work environment, including attending meetings with colleagues in other global time zones.
- Able to work independently, be self-motivated, be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, flexible and able to adapt to change are critical to success.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19859.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898