- Develop and execute the communications strategy including public relations, internal events, social media, philanthropy, employee communications, industry events
- Provide communications consulting and support for site communications requirement and be the custodian of the brand in Singapore.
- Identify opportunities for the company to strengthen its position as a thought leader through participation in industry events; as well as participating in local trade association activities in Singapore
- Support and localize corporate communications initiatives in Singapore working closing with other business functions. This position will support the translation of technical and business objectives into tangible messages, events and other initiatives that resonate with local stakeholders and promote the broader strategy and direction of the company
- Report appropriate measurement programs to assess the effectiveness and impact of all communications programs
- Support local recruiting activities to promote the employer value proposition of the company
- Execute communications programs to strengthen company culture and promote the mission vision and values at the region and country level
- Implement corporate philanthropy efforts in Singapore to maximize exposure and good will across key communities where the company operates
- Manage, track and report the budget for Community activities and lead the weekly meetings
- Develop content and drive successful execution of employee events, including but not limited to, employee engagement initiatives, change communication, all-hands / town hall meetings, annual day events etc.
- Deliver completed projects on time and within budget.
- Track and report quarterly communications and community relations achievements
- Be the go-to person for Communication needs of the internal stakeholders
- Manage and oversea consistent and cohesive messages and implementation for pan-Asia programs and support corporate or global programs roll-out in the regions.
- 10+ years of experience in an in-house communications role and similar function at a large, public company, and manufacturing environment. Preferably experienced working in the semiconductor, semiconductor equipment or electronics industry
- Skilled in developing marketing communications strategies, messaging and execution plans aligned to business goals and stakeholders’ needs. Experienced in leading projects or initiatives with multiple stakeholders across functions and countries or regions; with proven records in achieving results that met objectives, goals within timeline and budget.
- Familiar with local nuances, cultural and customs differences required in localization of global programs for successful adoption in Singapore / Asia
- Experienced working in a matrix environment and remote reporting to direct or dotted line managers. Self-starter and keen learner capable of managing workload and resources.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19863
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766