- Handle trade finance transactions – import and export bills, trade bills transactions (advising & settlements)
- Perform preliminary or counter-checks of all import and export documents
- Liaise with customers on document discrepancies, acceptance of import bills, and for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices
- Process Forfaiting and other Re-financing Trade Bills.
- Prepare SWIFT / Telex messages
- Attend to enquiries on bills and monitoring of documentation and filing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with at least 1-3 years of Trade Finance experience
- Familiar with UCP 600 and checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Ability to operate SWIFT Alliances e.g. MT700, MT202, MT103 et
- Fast learner and able to demonstrate efficiency and accuracy in completion of task with minimal supervision
- Able to multi-task amongst various duties
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.