On behalf of our established Client in a Financial Institution, we are sourcing for a Database Administrator to manage its MSSQL Server and Datawarehouse.
We are looking for a candidate who has a good mixture of hands-on technical and leadership qualities who can take on the role of Database Administrator in Microsoft SQL Server, Data Warehouse. This role will involve setup, support, and operate the Microsoft SQL Server for the trading platforms.
- Microsoft SQL Server installation, upgrades, maintenance, and configuration management
- Resolve incidents and problems with database or related third party products
- Improve and enhance the existing stored procedure performance
- Database Backups/restores
- Scheduler tasks Monitoring (SSIS)
- Database performance Monitoring/Tuning
- Maintain database security and compliance
- Manage projects and remediation efforts
- Work closely with clients or Backoffice teams to generate reports from database
- Min. 2 years of experience in DBA
- Strong understanding of Database architecture
- Proven skills and experience in managing complex problem solving and incident management related to Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge and Experience in Sybase is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and Knowledge in C# is a plus
- Experience and Knowledge in SSRS is a plus
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
- Perm Role
- Singaporeans perferred
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673