- To perform full range of receptionist duties including screening incoming calls and taking messages
- Provide administrative support such as Covid-19 related matters, printing of Gangway and Confined Space passes and filing of documents
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, transfer calls to various departments if necessary
- Office administration fucntion on stock-taking for stationery and F&B, vending machine maintenance
- Ordering of business cards, flowers, vouchers, calendars etc.
- Assist in coordinating of meetings and order catering
- Accommodation bookings for delegates/employees
- Managing letters, documents and forwarding invoices to finance department
- Telecommunication matters (including bi-annual review)
- Travel management ((including annual review)
- Car Rental matters
- Assist with company activities when applicable
- Any other general adhoc administrative duties; depending on capacity, may be required to assist HR related matters
- Minimum GCE "O" level.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in providing office adminstration support.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843