- 50% focus on channel marketing planning and execution and 50% support the APAC Commercial client marketing execution and operations
- Plan and execute channel-specific marketing activities, events and campaigns from planning to execution to KPIs tracking
- Working with sales team to update and track partner database development, support channel partner program promotion
- Working closely with WW team and region teams to plan and drive promotion and channel partners’ registration and engagement in APAC
- Coordination and communication of marketing update on collaterals, newsletters for sales team for them to leverage for channel partners
- Update and support quarterly plan and budget submission to the system
- Provide marketing support for OEMs and alliances marketing and liaison
- Help to prepare data for sales leadership for updates to key executives and partners and assist marketing team with data to support marketing plans
- Working with APAC Client Marketing Lead, business development managers and Global Account Manager team on operational matters (plan submission, results tracking update)
- Drive discussion and work with creative agencies, even agencies, distributors & channel partners for marketing campaigns, joint initiatives, sponsorship etc.
- Serves as a liaison between cross-functional teams
- Assist with resources and budget optimization
- Working with sales on marketing leads follow up and upload to Salesforce.com
- Leverage data from various sources (SFDC, PowerBI, Sales Databases) to create reports and analyze weekly data against key performance metrics
- Degree with 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, strategy or business management role.
- Recent and thorough experience in the IT, hi-tech industry
- Demonstrated project and program leadership success
- Experience leading and managing multiple complex projects at a given time with successful results
- Able to manage a high degree of complexity
- Ability to influence executive leadership on complex business topics
- High level of proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and in data manipulation, analysis and presentation.
- Experience working with SFDC advantageous
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19893
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766