The incumbent will be responsible to perform the role of strategic business partner to the Foundation’s core business units and secretariat to the Board’s HR Committee. Plan, revew and implement HR policies in areas of Talent
Management, Organisation Development, Performance Management, Remuneration, Staff Welfare and Retention. Actively involved in workforce/manpower planning and management reviews, staff communication
Business Partnering and Advisory
- Advice and provide guidance on all HR matters including HR policies and services queries.
- Work with line management on manpower planning and management matters, conduct annual and mid-term review of manpower needs to achieve optimal manpower manning level.
- Guide line managers to take charge of their manpower matters, facilitate the interviewing and selection of right candidates.
- Lead and empower stakeholders on change management, plan and organise engagement and communication sessions with stakeholders to implement new or revised HR policies & programmes.
Functional Expert and Professional Services
- Support HR Head and partner with HODs and Management team to conduct strategic manpower reviews in support of the Foundation’s capacity and capability building plans.
- Develop and review compensation and benefits programmes, including review of annual employee remuneration plan.
- Propose and recommend to management and Board committees for implementation of government-initiated manpower-related exercise (e.g. sector-wide salary benchmarking and adjustment exercise).
- Plan and manage annual performance management process and review, talent management review and promotions (main and off-cycle) exercises.
- Conduct annual review of HR policies and processes, ensure relevant policies and procesures (P&P) are updated and cascaded organisation wide.
- Lead and supervise a team of HR practitioners.
- Provide oversight and ensure smooth operation of HR services throughout employee journey (from onboarding to offboarding) in the organization.
- Guide team to conduct the annual exercises including employee insurance renewal, annual declaration, leave initialization, etc.
- Provide oversight to payroll function and ensure timely payroll processing on monthly basis
- Build team’s professional capability in developing and operationalizing HR programmes to support foundtional-wide talent management efforts
- LeadHR department’s annual budget exercise and ensure manpower budgets are timely prepared with appropriate analysis, and aligned with Foundational level strategies
- Degree in Human Resource, Business Management, Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably 3 - 5 years in HR Managerial position
- Experience in public or healthcare sector will be an added advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19894
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766