Company : Healthcare industry
Summary : Lead and supervise a team of HR practitioners. Ensure the smooth delivery of HR initiatives, programmes and services in support of the HR Department’s goals
- Perform the role of strategic business partner to core business units and secretariat to the Board’s HR Committee
- Plan, revew and implement HR policies in areas of Talent Management, Organisation Development, Performance Management, Remuneration, Staff Welfare and Retention
- Actively involved in workforce/manpower planning and management reviews, staff communication and engagement.
- Work with line management on manpower planning and management matters
- Lead and empower stakeholders on change management, plan and organise engagement and communication sessions with stakeholders to implement new or revised HR policies & programmes
- Develop and review compensation and benefits programmes, including review of annual employee remuneration plan.
- Propose and recommend to management and Board committees for implementation of government-initiated manpower-related exercise
- Conduct annual review of HR policies and processes
- Lead HR department’s annual budget exercise
- Committee and Project Involvement
- Degree in Human Resource, Business Management, Psychology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably 3 - 5 years in HR Managerial position
- Experience in public or healthcare sector will be an added advantage
- Familiar with government-related working practice
- A forward-looking and hands-on person
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19902
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609