• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
• Install and maintain hardware and computer peripherals and software and hardware installation for laptops
• Install and upgrade operating systems and computer software including desktop PC windows patching
• Work with security team on the desktop PC vulnerability, review and research on the solution to close the vulnerability by pushing the patches and update the application via SCCM
• Install, test and prepare new software or update the latest version for the existing software, software packaging in SCCM
• Troubleshoot networking and connection issues
• Advise on software or hardware upgrades
• Provide basic training in computer operation and management
• Complete job reports and ordering supplies
• Maintain computer peripheral devices e.g. printers and resolve associated problems.
• Provide support during annual exercises such as Business Continuity Planning and Drills
• Travel within APAC region as and when required
• Create and/or update technical documentation and procedure manuals when required.
• Bachelor Degree/ Diploma in computer science or information technology.
• Proven work experience with a bank or financial Institution as a Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician
• Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chipsets, memory modules, and peripherals
• Knowledge of operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems
• Basic knowledge of SCCM, desktop PC Windows patching
• Knowledge of Financial data technology e.g. Bloomberg, Refiritive Eikon, EBS would be a plus
• Ability to solve complex hardware and software issues
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19911
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845