Our client is an established Shipping MNC. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified candidate to join them as " Senior Manager (Fleet IT Management)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Act as IT Business Partner between Fleet & IT
- Review current status and identify gaps and necessary mitigations to bridge
- Pushing Information Technology Best Practice to the Fleet and integrating with Fleet Operation
- To work with the internal stakeholders and service providers, to identify the business needs, challenges and potential and feasible solutions
- Review the current status, to identify gaps and necessary measures to integrate the Information, Communication and Technological (ICT) solutions.
- To identify the existing and future training needs for a smart fleet and its crew.
- Work closely with fleet training department to tailor training programs.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in shipboard IT hardware/networks and maritime cyber security
- Familiar with ship/shore communication (broadband and emerging maritime communications technologies)
- Familiar with ship management softwares programs
- Good understanding of ship operation, maritime regulations include the developments, as well as developing maritime technologies.
A more detailed Job Description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19912. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055