Company : Manufacturing MNC
- Provide end-to-end HR support to Line Managers and local HR in performing a variety of transactional requests spanning across the different HR activities – Staffing, Benefits & Leave Administration, Learning & Development and Program Operations
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion of HR processes
- Full employee life cycle management, managing the entire onboarding and offboarding process
- Re-engineer existing processes to streamline and develop changed processes to obtain optimal operational efficiency
- HR reporting and analysis derived from varying data sources.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration / HRM or equivalent
- Possess 1 to 3 years relevant working experience handling HR functions
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors will be an advantage
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcomed to apply
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite which includes MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Able to maintain confidentiality
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19913
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609