- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests. Partner with business functions as an expert on HR policies and processes.
- Provide support and advice to all users on HRIS (Employee Connect). Administering the employee lifecycle transactions including but not limited to hire, personal and organization data changes, transfer and leavers processes. Auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Full employee life cycle management, managing the entire onboarding and offboarding process. This includes the pre-hire logistics support, preparation of the New Hire Getting Started Guide, receiving and welcoming the new hires on Day 1 and co-ordinating New Employee Orientation.
- Benefits and Leave enrollment and administration, including ensuring accurate and correct employee benefits information in the third-party system by Boardroom.
- Employee insurance enrollment and administration, including claim processing.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion of HR processes. Partner the local HRSS lead to re-engineer existing processes to streamline and develop changed processes to obtain optimal operational efficiency.
- HR reporting and analysis derived from varying data sources.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience handling full spectrum of HR activities (No Experince Candidates are welcome!)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite which includes MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Able to maintain confidentiality
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051