- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, an Electronics Component industry.
- Responsible for Recruitment and Selection functions.
- Manage Foreign workers matters.
- Manage Training and Development programs.
- Support in recreational activities and improvement programs.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in HR functions, preferably hands-on in Recruitment & Selection.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19921.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374