- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, an IT and Printing industry.
- Manage the relevant Business Unit in the area of Product Marketing to effectively ensure achievement of the Business.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning an implementation.
- To provide necessary marketing support to Regional Sales Companies to ensure achievement of sales targets and other deliverables.
- Work closely with regional sales companies to achieve sales and other set targets.
- Monitor Regional Office's Sell-in/Sell-out/Sell-Through region-wise/channel type to ensure healthy sales and inventory situation.
- Monitor market activities and data (internal derived and syndicated) region wise/category wise for the Company/competition market share.
- Conduct market Research, translate key competitor, consumer and technology trends into sound business decisions.
- Understanding consumer needs and behavioural patterns to identify appropriate products/services for different segments.
- Define product strategy and influence product road map.
- Manage product life cycle.
- Develop and adapt pricing strategy based on internal and external trends.
- Formulate appropriate Go-To-Market strategies.
- Provide support to regional offices by way of product training, business support and channel/business strategy.
- To plan all support activities with effective return on investment on money spent.
- Work closely with Regional Marcom team to roll out effective communication to market/end users.
- Minimum Degree in Marketing.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in IT/ Printer Industry.
- Self-motivated and People Centric.
- Able to keep positive mind when faced with challenges.
- Ability to communicate well with diverse group of people.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19922.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374