- Our Client is a well-established Healthcare Organization.
- One (1) Year Contract.
- The incumbent will support the Organization’s delivery of Healthcare service through managing investment mandate renewal project and supporting the Investment Committee as Secretariat.
Investment Mandate Renewal (under the guidance of Investment Committee)
- Review of Investment Mandate and Guidelines.
- Selection and Appointment of Investment Managers (IMs)/or Custodian.
- Manage administration and circulation during the mandate renewal process.
- Facilitate IC’s discussion, evaluation and decision on the selection of IMs, and seek Board approval thereafter.
- Work with appointed IMs on onboarding documentations and portfolio transition.
Investment Monitoring and Reporting
- Monitor investment portfolio and liaise with IMs and Custodian on portfolio performance issues and exceptions from the investment guidelines.
- Collate monthly and quarterly reports from the various Managers and compile useful statistics and dashboard on investment performance.
Secretariat to Investment Committee (IC)
- Provide regular updates to Management and IC on investment portfolio (monthly, quarterly and exception reports).
- Manage IC meetings (quarterly & ad-hoc), including meeting agenda, attendance, admin and comms, meeting materials/deck, minutes writing, post-meeting follow-ups, matters arising, etc.).
- Handle the Administrative duties for IC members’ appointment, renewal or retirement.
- Degree in Finance or Business related discipline.
- More than 5 years of Finance/Treasury experience, preferably managing Corporate Investments & Fundings/Fundraising.
- Prior Investment management experience will be highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand broad business issues.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Strong organization skills and attention to details.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Working Location: Toa Payoh.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.30pm; Fridays, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19926.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374