- Our Client is an European MNC, a Manufacturer of Materials handling equipment.
- Individual Contributor.
- Support the Management Team in the overall strategic planning process and monitor the progress of strategic initiatives based on analysis of market and competition.
- Work closely with the Finance departments to link mid-term financial planning with strategic initiatives and goal setting.
- In addition, this role will also work closely with local Managers to evaluate M&A projects or partnership opportunities and to evaluate business process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate strategic planning and implementation of strategic initiatives across departments and entities.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis to provide actionable/pragmatic recommendations for Management decision making process.
- Organize and facilitate cross functional strategic workshops to define business development projects and growth opportunities.
- Participate in M&A projects and partnership projects with proper market research, due diligence, and investment/business case proposal.
- Provide timely report to management team on various external (macro-economy, industry, market, competition) and internal (KPI) data.
- Minimum Degree in Business Management or Accounting and Finance.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Business Analytics and Corporate strategy planning.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with strong self-discipline as an Individual contributor in the role.
- Successful Candidate will be expected to travel within APAC (up to 20% of time).
- Working Location: Loyang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19928.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374