- Our Client is an European MNC, a Chemical and Oil & Gas industry.
Administration Support and Coordination
- Organize and chair coordination meetings such as: MoC, Action Trackers (e.g. Enabon), Trust-and-Verify coordination.
- Coordinate, maintain records and minutes of meeting on decisions made and follow up actions.
- Develop activity schedule and communicate status and progress.
- Assist Terminal Manager in planning programs and events.
- Provide Administrative/Clerical support to all Departmental Managers and fellow colleagues.
- Support the Terminal Team in Administrative tasks and TM Office in Purchase request registrations.
- Monitor and track TMO budget and operational expenditures.
- Provide regular terminal performance reports to TM and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and track the terminal KPI’s, team actions and prepare necessary reports.
- Manage, coordinate, and prepare presentation materials for executive management and other stakeholders.
- Make recommendations regarding operational improvements for ongoing program administration.
- Source office supplies and maintain pantry stock.
- Manage & track Security Access.
- Support team logistics such as shuttle bus arrangements.
- Act as the focal point for the canteen operation, tenanted units and housekeeping.
- Act as a central point of contact to the internal and external stakeholders of the Terminal, inclusive of the engagement with the front-line personnel.
- Ensure positive engagement with stakeholders.
- Support terminals in servicing internal and external customers.
- Act as a coordinator between terminal staff and other departments.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Office management, Document Control and General Management; from Shipping, Oil & Gas or Marine industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and proactive.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship skills.
- Able to work independently, with ability to support an e-business environment.
- Working Location: Penjuru Terminal (Transport pick-up is provided from Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19929.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374