- Our Client is a well-established Manufactures of Plastic products.
- Ten (10) Months' Contract.
- Assist the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations in the development and refinement of the Corporate Finance strategy and in the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure Company's business services maximizes its short, medium and long term value creation to its shareholders.
- To support Company's growth plans, provide input, share best practices to support the business in line with Company's overall strategy and, focus on identifying opportunities for cost containment.
Policies and Procedures
- Support the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations in standardizing services and procedures in accordance with requirements of customers and formulating overall strategy using similar industry benchmark and best practice across SLA customers.
- Ensure rigorous adherence to the policies and procedures related to the provision of Product accounting within its region provided by Corporate Finance.
Corporate Finance Business & Budget Planning
- Liaise with Customers to ensure demand and requirements are met on timely basis in accordance with the Global Netback Financial Operations expectations.
- Control the day-to-day Aramco JVs Netback, Resale’s, Logistics & Agent commissions Accounting activities, in order to achieve high performance standards, meet established targets & objectives.
- Coordinate of activities with Company's SBUs, overseas offices and other Finance functions to ensure streamlining of closing and reporting operation and accuracy.
- Verify Aramco JVs netback, Resale`s purchase and Logistics invoices against sales orders/Purchases Orders created by SBU’s.
- Expedite and resolve any variances in the purchase orders and make the necessary correction if needed.
- Run Netback calculation for all orders by ensuring that all sales & marketing expenses are captured and applied existing marketing agreements.
- Process netback, Resale, Logistics & Insurance (down payment) payments on due dates to avoid any delay or interests charges.
- Prepare the Netback, Resale`s & Agent commission Reports.
- Reconcile Netback, Resale’s & Logistics GL accounts and perform the required adjustments if needed.
- Respond to SBUs, Finance Functions and auditors requests such as confirmation of balances, accounts analysis, reports, etc.
- Calculate financing charges to AS customers and process settlements.
- Prepare the Resale’s P&L report.
- Maintain and control products Re-sale transactions, Maintain and control swap activities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and accounting standards, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Reconcile and evaluates SBU’s inventories periodically.
- Process and verify Sales Offices commission invoices and ensure Accounts Payable transactions are correctly recorded and on time payment.
- Participate and support customers during the Monthly/Quarterly customer visit and ensure issues properly resolved in coordination with all related parties.
Account Management (Customer Relationship)
- Calculate & provide Netback Adjustments and MAN (Minimum Acceptable Netback) reports to AS customers to assist them in business results evaluation.
- Monitor inventory financial balances and provide inventory classifications including system Mirror Plants balances duration and movements.
- Support Manager of Product Accounting in engaging customers to ensure services are aligned to changing needs of customers, driving root cause analysis for improvement and providing dispute resolutions.
Communications & Networking
- Support the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations to maintain an extensive network of internal contacts to ensure that the Corporate Finance function is optimally placed in its understanding of commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Working to address Company's goals to the teams.
- Enhance communication & networking with the Global team.
- Maintain regular day-to-day contact with the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations, other Finance functions and related parties, as well as occasional contact with Corporate Finance and relevant SBU/BU Heads, to ensure services are aligned to their needs.
- Continuously find opportunities to make the function’s processes more efficient and effective over the period, and share these with the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations.
- Enhance SAP current system to simplify, automate business process and reduce operational cost.
- Take ownership of career and skill development by constantly maintaining and increasing Subject Matter Expertise in both general and required specialization areas, working closely with the Head of Global Netback Financial Operations.
- Observes work ethics and support company Preferences & Priorities.
- Minimum Degree in Accounting and Finance.
- Over 8 Years of experience in managing and dealing with Marketing, Off Taking and Resale’s agreements and associated processes and practices.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of standard Accounting practices, Policies, Procedures and Best practices in the area of Corporate Finance.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and planning skills.
- Sound quantitative and analytical skills.
- Working Location: Jurong.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19931.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374