- Responsible for full spectrum of course administration and logistic duties
- Monitor course take-ups, revenue and expenses of programmes
- Responsible for keeping accurate and proper records.
- Proper accrual of expenditures related to the programmes/events.
- Prepare procurement documents, eg. Invitation to Quote.
- Provide support and assistance to associate trainers and resource persons for the smooth delivery of programmes
- Administration and enforcement of the safe management measures
- Organising training courses, programs and other initiatives including training registration, enrolment, organization and follow ups
- Diploma or Degree in Relavent field
- 1-2 years of working experience in providing support in training and development function.
- Experience in facilities management will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843