Our client is a leading European based manufacturer and supplier of a complete range of homogenisers, high pressure pumps and spare parts and services. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Regional Sales/Account Manager (For Asia Pacific)(Food/Dairy/Pharmaceutical)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Maintain good client relationships and ensuring growth with the existing network.
- Ensures the active building of network of (potential) agents and/or distributors and industrial customers in the Food, Dairy and the Pharmaceutical industries so as to realise the growth objectives of the company’s Homogenisers & other products and services in the Asia Pacific regions.
- Generating leads, making and following quotations and make appropriate business trips in time to come.
- Organising and supporting company’s presence during trade exhibitions as well as marketing communication.
- Responsible for market research activities so as to oversee sales responsibilities for the entire Asia Pacific regions.
- Possess relevant Degree, with proven technical affinity and knowledge.
- Alternatively, candidates with a Mechanical Engineering background including a successful sales record will also be highly regarded.
- Preferably 5 years of relevant sales experience covering Asia Pacific regions in the Food, Dairy and/or the Pharma industries.
- Or Proven technical skills such as machinery sales within the product line of food production within dairy and/or food network (ie coverage in food production plants, dairies).
- Able to build and support an agent / distributor network.
- Able to work independently, take initiative and results driven.
- Excellent problem-solving and influential negotiation skills.
A more detailed job description will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19936. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.