- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC, an IT and Printing industry.
- Regional Coverages: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam.
- Reporting Line: Regional General Counsel.
- Administration support to Legal Department including organization of documents filings, invoices processing, onboarding of vendors.
- Corporate Secretarial coordination for Regional Headquarter and its subsidiaries.
- Corporate Secretarial coordination - arranging for Corporate Secretarial documents for the Company and Regional subsidiaries to be signed, notarised and legalised as necessary, as well as creating and maintaining updated database of corporate information of all the entities.
- Assist the Counsels in the Legal Department on the Administration of Contracts, including managing the contract lifecycle system (DocuSign).
- Manage the Administration of the Contract lifecycle management platform including coordinating the signing processes of the contracting parties.
- Administration of Legal Department including organization of legal shared folders, processing invoices, onboarding of vendors, budget preparation and general administration support to the Legal Department.
- Support Company and Regional subsidiaries on the maintenance of standard agreements and templates.
- Review current processes and systems and propose improvements to the same, work closely with members of other business and operations divisions during improving the processes and systems for the Company and Regional subsidiaries.
- Ensure that Legal Department Administration and Logistic issues are managed smoothly.
- Minimum Diploma holder in relevant discipline.
- Attention to detail - to ensure that documents are correctly prepared for signature, and properly filed and maintained.
- Good organizational skills: Information ordering - ability to arrange things or actions in an orderly manner such as converting document types and assigning file names and numbers.
- Good time management skills - to work efficiently on a variety of tasks.
- Good administration skills: Document security - to follow best practices for document and file security for both paper and digital documents.
- Excellent communication skills - to communicate across departments, providing information and preparing documents.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19931.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374