• Assist in software quality assurance to enhance testing process run test efficiency
• Analyse requirements and specifications to create test plans and designs for system under testing
• Perform functional, integration and system testing
• Prepare and execute SIT tests
• Execute test cases and document issues/bug report on each test case.
• Work closely with managers, team leaders and software development members to ensure that bugs found are fixed before system release.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of system documentation such as functional specification and user guide
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Graduated in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution
• Possess relevant working experience, with skills in preparing FSD, BRS / URS documentation
• UX experience in technical writing of user manual.
• Technical Skillset in SDLC of a system (added value not mandatory)
• Experience in Banking and Financial industry is added advantage
• A team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19941
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845