- Our Client is a well-established Firm, providing skin care and facial spa.
- Responsible to support the Area Sales Manager on overall business results, sales budget,
- operational excellence as well as continued sales growth for the assigned branch.
- Support the whole team on operational scope and foster a positive environment according to Companyy’s operational standards.
- Oversee the activities and performance of the branch(s) assigned and executing Business Continuity Plan when necessary.
- Ensure the success of business results and sales budget by proposing a business plan to the Sales & Operations Manager.
- Monitor and ensure ratings for Daily Client Satisfaction Survey (DCSS) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) meets KPI.
- Timely submission of rosters, sales, and operation reports.
- Involve in the planning and execution of all marketing and tactical promotion mechanics.
- Support and coordinate with marketing on lead generation.
- Lead and manage monthly target setting for each Therapist.
- Manage customers package plans by working closely with Client Relations and Customer Success team.
- Coach & lead the sales teams on Company's selling methods and tools.
- Resolve, track, and monitor customer feedback and complains.
- Maintaining the store standard through monthly store audit, identifying, and solving areas of improvement.
- Lead and responsible for store audit and inventory checks.
- Regular staff performance evaluation and identify performance gaps.
- Developing sales team through motivation, counselling, and meeting to the standard of Company's Treatments and Product knowledge.
- Recognise employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment.
- Coordinate trainings when there is new product and treatment offerings.
- Interact with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Diploma or Degree holder.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Beauty/Spa industry and experience managing a team.
- Sales experience is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level of initiative and service orientation.
- Team player with positive attitude and pleasant disposition.
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19942.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374