- Our Client is a Public sector, in Education industry.
- Design, develop and manage study visits and training programmes for International delegates of the assigned countries/region.
- Network and build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and clients.
- Involved in Administrative work, Project Management and Business Development work.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant discpline.
- 2 years of relevant working experience preferably in the field of International Relations.
- Diplomatic with excellent interpersonal, Project Management and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changes and manage competing demands.
- Ability to communicate effectively to Chinese Officials in Mandarin and written Chinese.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore Government, current affairs and International relations.
- Good analytical skills and ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external partners.
- Demonstrates integrity and drive for excellence in work.
- Willing to travel.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19947.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374