► US MNC, Chemical Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour (8.30am – 5.30pm)
► Working Location: Buona Vista
► 12 months contract
- Respond and follow up enquiries from customers.
- Process customer orders as per standard order process.
- Monitor materials availability against customer demand. Coordinate with relevant commercial, supply chain and credit personnel to complete order fulfillment tasks on timely basis.
- Provide customer service and build up customer relationship via daily communication with customers.
- Manage billings to customers on timely basis by issuing accurate SAP Invoices/ VAT invoice to customers.
- Be first contact in case of emergency or complaint from customers and responsible for feedback to customers once investigation completed.
- Managing billing adjustment and defective returns as per SOX compliant process.
- Participate Supply Chain related projects to support CSR process changes and improvements.
- Conduct customer visits to key customers when required
- Attend sales meetings to understand business plan and provide support from CSR perspective.
- Effectively mine and communicate market intelligence information gleaned from the customer while adhering to legal requirements and antitrust laws. Effectively investigate and analyze customer data to ensure thorough knowledge and understanding of customers within assigned sales territory.
- Identify and/or implement continuous improvement in Supply Chain processes that increase value capture and optimize efficiency and effectiveness Actively participates in projects and teams.
- Comply with all Customer Service process requirements including Standard Operating Procedures and all Sarbanes Oxley guidelines.
- Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience in customer service/order fulfillment
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team environment
- Experience in SAP SD modules
- Experience in servicing the customers from Asia Pacific region.
- Knowledge and understanding of transportation modes (air, rail, truck, ocean), the freight forwarder industry, export documentation and letters of credit, government regulations and export controls requirements will be a plus.
- Good understanding of INCO & payments terms
- Good understanding of manufacturing scheduling and lead-times.
- Good planning, analytical, organizational problem-solving skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19949
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138