✓ Company : Oil / Gas industry
✓ Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am – 5.30pm
- Responsible for accurate and timely order fulfillment support to ensure customer satisfaction and quality service
- Processing of orders in SAP system, customers' payment and invoices, and monitoring shipments as well as managing claims if any
- Attend professionally to customers' complaints or related enquiries, and take necessary follow up, feedback, and compensation action
- Work closely and establish good working relationships with customers and 3PL
- Reporting & Analysis related to order status and performance. Responsible for accurate reports, analysis, and related customer service KPIs
- Resolve customer and order data Quality related matters in the system
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance workflow efficiency
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Business Administrative.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service, order fulfillment, logistics operation;
- Strong analytical skill with experience in similar functions.
- Knowledge in SAP is a MUST
- Comfortable with performing OTs / standby duties whenever required
- Highly flexible and adaptability to changes
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19957
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609