- Create work order and build plan per MPS and convert firm planned orders into work orders for production execution of assigned product family
- Generate MRP and coordinate with procurement team to secure materials for production orders
- Maintain product family(s) build plan and optimize inventory position to meet internal and external demands
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock levels and achieving inventory KPI goals
- Participate in NPI planning
- Manage product phase in/phase out
- Monitor work order execution and report on schedule adherence. Drive resolution of weekly exceptions to ensure rapid decision making and timely execution.
- Support annual standard cost review by optimizing EOQ/costing batch size of assigned production family
- Conduct inventory analysis and manage E&O forecast
- Assist in implementation of new planning software
- Primary point of contact to facilitate internal demands
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Life Science or Supply Chain Management
- 2+ years of relevant industrial experience (Life Science preferred but not required), demonstrating capability in all aspects of the job requirements
- Knowledge of MRP, ERP System, BOM and routing set up, and inventory control
- Knowledge of Life Sciences Supply Chain management
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert in Excel and use of pivot tables
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19961.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898