Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as “Operation Executive (Stowage/Bunker Coordination)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Register with MPA for new vessel
- Berth Application on Portnet
- Liaise with HQ/Ship/PSA for smooth berth/departure/cargo ops
- Collate booking forecast from Partners etc to HQ planner
- Liaise with PSA / HQ planner / Ship for Stowage Instruction/plan
- Arrange ship spares and co-ordinate bunkers etc
- Board ship when vessel alongside for cargo ops
- Any ad hoc duties assigned by the Management
- GCE ‘O’ Level/ITE/ Diploma in Maritime with 2 years or so of relevant working experience in a shipping environment
- Open to Fresh shipping/maritime graduates
- Able to work irregular hours
- Hardworking and with a spirit of excellence in his or her delivery of work
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19964. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055