• Support the HR operations, such as training administration, staff orientation related issues, administration of CPD hours and CACS arrangement
• Undertake the role of Facilitator to conduct staff orientation once a month
• Ensure compliance with all legal and corporate hiring policies.
• Employee personnel-file management and ensure information in HRIS is accurate and updated in a timely manner to fully comply with compliance and completeness requirements.
• Ensure documentation and administrative compliance levels are met in accordance with HR policy, Quality Assurance, IT, Finance and local legislative requirements.
• Provide customer focused support to internal clients and the Human Resources team.
• Work with external agencies, recruiting sources and drive contingent work plans effectively.
• Other task as assigned by the reporting manager
• Possess Diploma/Degree with at least 7 to 10 years’ experience, exposure to private banking HR operations is highly preferred
• Confident and independent
• Good organizational and housekeeping administration skillset
• Good communication and follow up skills
• Able commit 6 months contract (renewability is subjected to business needs and performance)
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code:
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357