- Key interface and point of contact for internal and external import and export compliance matters.
- Executing the day-to-day operations of the Global Trade Compliance program.
- Managing SAP control blocks, Restricted Party Screening process and documentation of compliance controls.
- Assisting in the execution of the Drug Precursor policy/procedures; helps in managing due diligence, regulatory requirements and reporting process.
- Evaluating cost savings programs from operational and financial perspectives.
- Reviewing of order transactions to ensure compliance with policies and laws.
- Actively pursuing ongoing educational opportunities on all rules and regulation updates, changes and amendments.
- Provide internal stakeholders with timely and appropriate information on trade compliance matters in accordance with corporate policy and the pursuit of compliant business transactions.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for trade-related activities.
- Assisting with "know your customer" programs under applicable law and company policies for subject products; determine and evaluate all "red flags."
- Assisting to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk through audits and assessments.
- Constructing and providing analytic data and reports for company’s cross-border transactions. Maintain statistical and other databases.
- Helping with responding to inquiries from customers and governmental agencies.
- Preparing, submitting, and administering export licenses, agreements, and miscellaneous correspondence to governmental agencies.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 3 to 5 years in import and export role, with knowledge of trade compliance regulations
- Ability to understand and apply trade regulations effectively
- High proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Access and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of SAP preferred
- Diverse interpersonal skills (finesse, tact, negotiation, confidentiality)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to perform essential duties
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills
- Occasional regional travel up to 10%-15% of work time to third party sites, entry/export port and business sites
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19997.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898