Roles and Responsibilities
• Corporate secretarial coordination – arranging for corporate secretarial documents regional subsidiaries to be signed, notarised and legalised as necessary, as well as creating and maintaining updated database of corporate information of all the entities.
• Assist the Counsels in the Legal Department on the administration of contracts, including managing the contract lifecycle system (DocuSign).
• Manage the administration of the contract lifecycle management platform including coordinating the signing processes of the contracting parties.
• Administration of Legal Department including organization of legal shared folders, processing invoices, onboarding of vendors, budget preparation and general administration support to the Legal Department.
• Support and regional subsidiaries on the maintenance of standard agreements and templates.
• Review current processes and systems and propose improvements to the same, work closely with members of other business and operations divisions during improving the processes and systems and regional subsidiaries.
• Ensure that Legal Department administration and logistic issues are managed smoothly.
Skills and Qualifications A Diploma-holder, with the following skills:
• Attention to detail – to ensure that documents are correctly prepared for signature, and properly filed and maintained
• Information ordering – ability to arrange things or actions in an orderly manner such as converting document types and assigning file names and numbers
• Time management skills – to work efficiently on a variety of tasks
• Document security – to follow best practices for document and file security for both paper and digital documents.
• Communication skills – to communicate across departments, providing information and
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051