- Oversees and manages retail store construction projects. Responsible for managing budgets, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for individual store developments (new/refits/refresh) projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Demonstrate capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting store development projects, including but not limited to work letters, project charters, presentations, surveys and drawings
- Interface directly with key stakeholders and project peers (Operations / Design / Marketing / Engineering / Cost Management) to help define project requirements, prepare the scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate/ budget, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Identify external project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard to complex request for proposals; completes bid analysis; leads evaluation interviews, recommends resources to the Construction Director
- Works across function to value engineer schemes and deliver year on year build cost reductions, without impacting the customer experience or impairing operational team members.
- Lead the delivery of store development, using best practice to provide project guidance and direction to achieve project goals
- Implement effective communication plans for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep stakeholders and line management informed of key project/programme updates
- Ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure business and line management approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk
- Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and project management within the context of business results
- Not essential, but advantageous, Project Management Professional (PMP) [certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI and/or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) would be desirable
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with top management, and stakeholder groups to take desired action
- Ability to forecast and prepare budgets
- Knowledge of building standard/regulatory standards
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949