► MNC, Electronic Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Paya Lebar
- Advise the management and other internal stakeholders on a wide variety of commercial issues, contract-related matters and compliance matters;
- Advise the management and internal stakeholders and lead discussions with them on legal issues that arise in the course of the business operations;
- Actively support the development of the compliance program and compliance activities;
- Provide legal support to the business operations, on legal and compliance matters, across the region; and
- Collaborate with our HQ and regional legal and compliance teams on legal and compliance matters.
- Degree in law and be admitted to the Singapore bar with 2 years of post-qualification experience working for a leading Singapore law firm;
- Experience in general corporate law and restructuring would be ideal, but candidates with experience in other relevant areas of law would be considered;
- Good understanding of corporate law and contract law, while at the same time able to provide commercially-sound advice.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20017
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138