- Evaluates the supplier base encompassing technical capability, quality sustainment, and costs deliverables.
- Identifies and implements cost savings opportunities through product transfer initiatives.
- Manages the complexity reduction activities from end-to-end with the cross-functional stakeholders. (supplier selection till qualification and mass production phase-in)
- Drives supplier development activities to understand company's product and quality requirements and the deliverables.
- Coaches and advocates suppliers to embrace and adopt the company's tools and culture.
- Negotiate contracts (commercial and terms of supply), conducts price negotiations and regular quarterly business reviews (QBR) on suppliers’ performance indicators. Driving for root cause analysis for performance indicators failing below expectations and following up for closure to the action plan.
- Maintains sustainable relationships and partnerships with suppliers to optimize procurement spend and fulfil the assigned commodities cost target.
- Provides leadership support and coaching to team members towards delivering overall performance of department’s KPIs.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in sourcing, purchasing and process engineering in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing assembly processes.
- Experience in project transfer and project management skills.
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings independently for the purposes of suppliers’ qualification & selection
- Knowledge of SG and Malaysia suppliers (Electro-Mechanical) base
- Good to have exposure in high-mix low-volume (HMLV) environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20022.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898