- Advise the management and other internal stakeholders on a wide variety of commercial issues, contract-related matters and compliance matters;
- Advise the management and internal stakeholders and lead discussions with them on legal issues that arise in the course of the business operations;
- Actively support the development of the compliance program and compliance activities;
- Provide legal support to the business operations, on legal and compliance matters, across the region; and
- Collaborate with our HQ and regional legal and compliance teams on legal and compliance matters.
- Hold a law degree and be admitted to the Singapore bar;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of post-qualification experience working for a leading Singapore law firm;
- Experience in general corporate law and restructuring would be ideal, but candidates with experience in other relevant areas of law would be considered; and
- Good understanding of corporate law and contract law, while at the same time able to provide commercially-sound advice
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20025
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609