Store Refurbishment Executive (Retail/ Tampines)
- Support the management of retail store construction projects.
- Interface directly with key stakeholders and project peers (Operations / Design / Marketing / Engineering / Cost Management) to help define project requirements, prepare the scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate/ budget, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Write reports/meeting minutes to keep stakeholders and line management informed of key project/programme updates
- Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in store refurbishment
- Demonstrated knowledge of projects and project management within the context of business results
- Has a proven record or working with Design, Engineering and Cost Management functions to deliver outstanding stores
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 6.00pm
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20027
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Constance at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Constance Lim Wen Shi | Registration No: R15518088