- Review Customer & Affiliate orders and commit based on RM availability.
- Handle daily raw material replenishment to support Customer orders and forecast.
- Review and expedite raw material to support surge in demand.
- Liaise closely with Demand Planner and Customer care on Forecasting gaps so as to make Customer feel valued with timely order support.
- Close collaboration and communication with stakeholders e.g. Manufacturing, Quality and Distribution regarding fulfilment of expedites.
- Proactively work with QC and Procurement Team to proactively solve raw material / Packaging issues.
- Ensure optimum inventory to meet Management Target at Month end and Year end.
- Manage slow mover and Obsolete due to business loss/change.
- Manage Dual Role Planning, with FG Planning and RM Planning scope.
- Min. Diploma with at least 3 years of working experience in Production Planning and Inventory Management.
- No experience are welcome to apply
- Able to start early March 2022
- Willing to work for 9 months contractual
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of SAP MRP is preferred.
- Teamwork, good interpersonal skills with sense of urgency
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051