- Providing administrative and operational support to the APR GTC Team.
- Assisting in internal and external import and export compliance matters.
- Conducting regular Trade Compliance Risk Assessments and Due-diligence for Drug Precursor
- Program (i.e., CID Form, KYC review).
- Managing the SAP Denied Party Screening (DPS) and End User Certificate (EUC).
- Supporting the tracking, preparing and submitting Asia-Pacific FTA application.
- Managing the Import & Export permit/license process (i.e., Drug Precursor related).
- Participating in GTC-related project and audits.
- Supporting development and maintenance of policies and procedures for trade-related
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or Trade Matters (No experience welcome!)
- Strong communication skills & Problem solving skills.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Remus Gan at Remus.Gan@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972
EA License No: 09C3051