- Develop the Talent Management framework by assessing current, mid and long-term organizational objectives and identify future key talent needs for effective succession planning and talent review process.
- Implement talent programs to identify and develop talent that are aligned with organizational objectives eg 360 degree feedback.
- Deliver employee engagement survey and facilitate action planning including engagement best practices to improve organization climate.
- Introduce appropriate employee feedback pulse surveys to promote organization effectiveness.
- Conduct annual training and development needs assessment and analysis.
- Develop and implement Learning strategy, interventions and programs that are relevant to organization directions.
- Design and produce training materials, including e-learning courses.
- Work with vendors to ensure talent programs fit into the organization context and culture.
- Recommend and discuss career pathing options with high-potential employees.
- Promote transfer of learning culture to enhance organization performance outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree or Masters in relevant field
- 5 years of experience in Talent Development, Talent Management and Learning in MNC, with minimum 2 years in a management and regional position.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20072
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766