- Planning, designing and implementing application systems and IT infrastructure.
- Support and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in our group companies mainly in Asia region.
- Support the implementation of initiatives to be in alignment with the headquarters’ direction.
- IT governance and ensure IT policy compliance.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of application, software and network issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing of IT systems and Infrastructure with APAC.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve application, software and hardware issues.
- Familiarity with general Operating Systems, Office software and applications.
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN and wireless networks.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Good understanding of electronic information security.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Experience in J-SOX or similar framework an advantage.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
- A good team player who is also able to work independently.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20078
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239