- Be a technical resource on Environment Health & Safety (EHS) and fire protection
- Compile EHS data, reports and documentation and present information during monthly WSHC meeting
- Develop EHS programs and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable EHS regulations
- Conduct risk assessments & workplace inspections to recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Conduct training classes and education programs to reinforce EHS awareness
- Lead and implement programs for the recognition, evaluation and control of physical and chemical hazards
- Evaluate new processes, chemicals and equipment pertaining to EHS aspects
- Oversee site security management and sustainability data such as waste reporting, water and electricity usage
- Degree in Engineering
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer with MOM
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with SCDF
- At least 5 years of working experience in chemical/manufacturing industry
- Advantage if have exposure of managing Construction Projects/ Alteration.
- Willing to perform hands-on job in a production environment with laboratory and logistics operations
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693