- Our Client is a well-established Japanese Manufacturing Firm.
- Reporting to: Senior Manager of the Legal Department based in Singapore.
- Advise the Management and other internal stakeholders on a wide variety of commercial issues, contract-related matters and compliance matters.
- Advise the Management and internal stakeholders and lead discussions with them on Legal issues that arise in the course of the business operations.
- Actively support the development of the compliance program and compliance activities.
- Provide Legal support to the business operations, on legal and compliance matters, across the region.
- Collaborate with our HQ and Regional legal and compliance teams on legal and compliance matters.
- A law Degree and be admitted to the Singapore bar.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of post-qualification experience working for a leading Singapore Law firm.
- Experience in general corporate law and restructuring would be ideal, but candidates with experience in other relevant areas of law would be considered.
- Good understanding of Corporate law and Contract law, while at the same time able to provide commercially-sound advice.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20085.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374