- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Source, negotiate prices and purchase Electro-mechanical/Mechanical commodities.
- Issue of PO, PO conversion and PO confirmation update.
- PO change request.
- Expediting daily delinquency report.
- Review/send Vendor Follow up Report.
- Expediting part shortages with suppliers.
- Issue of prepayment form.
- Manage part lead time, NCNR, MOQ and part rejects issues.
- Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering; Candidate from different discipline with relevant working experience will be considered.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient use of Excel Spreadsheet.
- Working experience in Oracle.
- Excellent team work, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20088.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374