- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Service new and existing customers and acquire new accounts.
- Work closely with customers on audit, engineering change order.
- Control and coordinate activities between various departments and customers.
- Perform account management; including scheduling, project management and cost reduction programs.
- Manage RFQ, FA and product transfer.
- Review and manage business contractual agreement and settlement.
- Degree in Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a Manufacturing industry, preferably in Contract Manufacturing.
- Ability to analyse technical drawing/specification is a plus.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20090.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374