- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing Firm.
- Manage existing customers and develop new/potentials customers.
- Manage projects/quotations and maintain rapport with customers.
- Liaise and coordinate with customers and other departments pertaining to project activities and order fulfilment.
- Perform program management.
- Manage & lead a team of Marketing Engineers to support the growth of the business.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the Manufacturing and/or EMS industry.
- Strong communication and Program Management skills.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 20092.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374